Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New low for RCM

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 13:49:59 -0500, Jon Elson

Agent, when downloading messages, says: Downloading up to (x amount)
messages. With filters in place today Agent reported downloading up
134 messages. Only 9 made it past the filters. This is the lowest
percentage yet of good to bad messages. Sad.
Eric

Yup, it is a SAD case, indeed! Tons of political rants, almost no metal
content I can find. Why do people do this? Do they think people really
want to discuss these rants?

Jon

Or is it because no one is posting metalworking threads?

And the last time you started a metalworking thread was...when?

I bought a sailboat yesterday and dragged a 13 foot FJ sailboat home
last nite, on its own 15' trailer..on a 10' flatbed trailer behind my
pickup. I arrived home at 2am.

Yet its not metalworking. When I discuss repairing the axle of the
boat trailer..it will become a metalworking thread.

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of