Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default New low for RCM

On Fri, 16 Aug 2013 18:56:16 +0800, Gonadicus
wrote:

On 16/08/2013 9:20 AM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, August 15, 2013 5:06:47 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Agent, when downloading messages, says: Downloading up to (x amount)

messages. With filters in place today Agent reported downloading up

134 messages. Only 9 made it past the filters. This is the lowest

percentage yet of good to bad messages. Sad.

Eric

Thank Mark Wieber. Very easy to see that when Wieber started cross posting to gun and political groups this newsgroup started to die.

This is the most sensible post of yours that I've seen Jon.

Actually I very seldom start a crossposted thread of a controversial
nature.

I do however..respond to them

Jon on the other hand...well...VBG....laugh!

Gunner

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of