Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Keep that popcorn ceiling & make it look lovely

wrote in message

On Friday, August 16, 2013 9:44:02 PM UTC-4, J E Lawless
wrote:
I had years of flat painted popcorn ceilings that got
dirty and were

impossible to clean or even dust without it dropping
all over the floors.

When I bought a home built in the 60's - I had new
popcorn installed in

the large kitchen when the cabinets were removed. Then
ALL the ceilings

in the house were double coated with excellent white
semi-gloss latex

---wash it to your hearts content if you so choose..

How exactly do you wash a popcorn ceiling?

. sweep it, vacuum it

and it never comes down on you or the furniture. It
also takes a new coat

of paint very quickly.

The last few years I've chosen to paint the ceiling the
same color as the

walls (except the red one). Change is good!
Experiment - it's just paint

!

--

posted from

http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...ly-759703-.htm

using HomeOwnersHub's Web, RSS and Social Media
Interface

to home and garden related groups

Cart, horse. How do you paint it?

--