Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Machine Mart - small claim

On 17/08/2013 13:04 Tim+ wrote:

F news@nowhere wrote:
On 15/08/2013 14:53 Tim Watts wrote:

On Thursday 15 August 2013 14:51 Tim Watts wrote in uk.d-i-y:

On Thursday 15 August 2013 13:27 JonT wrote in uk.d-i-y:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Machi...t/161933016613

I've just asked them about it. Let's see how long the post lasts.

FWIW I won't be using them again, and this is coming from someone who
will buy tools with only slimmest justification.

Just posted a very carefully worded question:

"Can you comment on why Machine Mart would allegedly issue a £38 time
limited credit note rather than a cash refund against a complaint of a
faulty product? And then spend an alleged £380 defending that action?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...-y/TVdgD6GxP2g
"

14:48

Gone by 14:52

So they are basically getting someone to sit on the FB page? Must be costing
them...

Fools...

You reckon they'll have someone watching it all day Sunday...?

Odd that because Grimly's "Minus 10 stars" comment is still there.

So it is! If I was registered on Farcebook I'd join in.