Posted to uk.d-i-y
SteveW[_2_] SteveW[_2_] is offline

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

On 13/08/2013 09:35, tony sayer wrote:
In article , SteveW steve@walker-
family.me.uk scribeth thus
On 11/08/2013 22:01, S Viemeister wrote:
On 8/11/2013 4:39 PM, tony sayer wrote:
In article , SteveW steve@walker-

Indeed. I suffer from urticaria

Bugger that!. I get that sometimes and when it starts its away in just a
few minutes and the itching!! thats like nothing on earth, usually a
half a packet of Piriton nowadays is needed to stop it!.

Sure hate to be stuck in traffic without a pack of them onboard!...

I've found that a diphenhydramine gel or spray, can help make it more
bearable.

Fexofenadine Hydrochloride (Telfast 180mg) in the morning and Cetirizine
in the evening for me.

I wonder if we are having quite the same thing?. The way your referring
this is it seems a daily problem, is that the case?. Mine is only now
and again and rather unpredictable 'tho there are some triggers like
heat and dry white wine and eggs have been implicated;!...

Or a combination of them ...

Plus a cream that I've forgotten the name of at
the moment, when required.

SteveW

Urticaria graphica in my case. For most people it clears up by itself
after 3 months or so. In my case it lasts 3 to 9 months, goes, but then
returns if my immune system is attacked (common cold, etc.). Main
trigger is heat, but only after a virus of some sort. So at the moment,
I had a virus in March and since then the heat keeps setting it off.
It'll go soon.

SteveW