Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tire Rotation Scam

On 8/15/13 5:55 PM, Robert Green wrote:

Some cut here and there from RG and others.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100907911

Over the last decade, auto executives have been trying to solve a problem
few ever thought they would confront. Teens, even young people in their 20s
and 30s, have decided they don't want a driver's license, let alone a car.

I've run into that attitude. I am not sure why youngsters feel that way but
it's clear they do, especially in areas like DC where there's fairly
reliable public transportation and the highways are jammed beyond capacity.

--
Bobby G.

I wonder how much difference the internet has made. One can
download movies and music. Shopping is better in some ways online than
in a real store. The kids I see are too busy texting to talk to someone
standing nearby.
Even so, not driving in my area is a big inconvenience. It's a
rural area though.