Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Which Brandss of cordless phones most reliable

Shaun wrote:

They are dirt cheap wonder boy IF you go to a dedicated battery store and
get the cells or have them make a new pack for you their. If you go to a
regular department store you'll pay an arm and a leg for the batteries. The
prices are so bad at regular store you might as well buy new phones!

Who pays retail for batteries, if they repair electronics? The
Panasonic batteries were under $4 a set, the last time I looked into the
cost.

The Uniden phones I had on the other phone line died before their
batteries, and they were cheap Nicad packs that sell for under $3.

BTW, ar there 'Irregular department stores'?

Where do all of you knuckle dragging fools come from? I hope you
aren't the dumbass 'Shaun' I worked with in Cincinnati, in the mid
'80s. OTOH that's highly unlikely, since he should be dead of alcohol
poisioning by now.

What have you ever done in electronics, other than hang around
'Regular department stores'?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.