Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default alt.rec.crafts.metalworking alive or???

On Thursday, August 15, 2013 6:46:14 AM UTC-7, Tom Gardner wrote:

Ask jon about "WIFE BEATING". He has LOTS of experience in that

I have no experience in "WIFE BEATING" and I've never been convicted of a felony in my life. I have been subject to a false arrest where all false charges were dismissed in court.

As per usual, when Tom Gardner is faced with facts about who and what he is, he decides he has no choice but to lie.