Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Machine Mart - small claim

On Thursday 15 August 2013 13:27 JonT wrote in uk.d-i-y:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Machi...t/161933016613

I've just asked them about it. Let's see how long the post lasts.

FWIW I won't be using them again, and this is coming from someone who
will buy tools with only slimmest justification.

Just posted a very carefully worded question:

"Can you comment on why Machine Mart would allegedly issue a £38 time
limited credit note rather than a cash refund against a complaint of a
faulty product? And then spend an alleged £380 defending that action?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...-y/TVdgD6GxP2g
"

14:48

Reading this on the web? See: