Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Machine Mart - small claim

On Thursday 15 August 2013 09:27 Rick Hughes wrote in uk.d-i-y:

On 14/08/2013 22:18, GB wrote:
On 14/08/2013 21:34, Rick Hughes wrote:

How much did it all cost you (cash, not time)?

£50 plus original item cost of £38

They sent someone from head office to contest a £38 claim? My jaw
dropped. I thought this must be hundreds.

Did you annoy somebody who took it personally?

He came form Nottingham, claimed they had to hire a car (200) plus 45p
per mile for a 440mile round trip.
Judge threw out all travel claim.
He also tried to claim for days wages as well (also rejected)

Dork. Hope his bosses kicked someone in the nuts - all over a £38 product!

Reading this on the web? See: