Dave Hinz

Default Shower Incest Video Scene 9912

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:29:45 GMT, Tom Kohlman wrote:
I'm a subscriber to SpamCop too for several years now but unlikely I will
ever use up the account since the Spammers seem to know when I'm home and
likely to report while it's "in progress"...

I don't have a clue what you're trying to say here. spamcop.net, right?
There's a .com also, not the same thing at all. The accounts on spamcop.net
have been annual rather than "pay per MB" for over a year now. I don't
know what you mean, even a little, about the "while it's in progress".
It's not just about reporting the spammer to the ISP, it's also about
gathering data for the realtime blacklists.