Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Lawnmower will not run on its own. Unless helped with starting fluid.

On 8/13/2013 7:50 PM, Bob F wrote:

A squirt of gas before you pull the rope is

hardly going to have such a result.
It is also a whole lot cheaper and more available.

Stormin Mormon wrote:
My little ETQ generator, won't start on the
recently purchased gasohol. Not after choke on,
choke off, and more than a dozen pulls. Will
start on ether. I'm going to pour the recent
gas oil mix in the truck, and buy some new
ethanol free gasoline, and see if that works
better.

My ethanol free lawn mower starts on the second
pull. Why not my generator?

That said, a squirt of bad gas won't help start
an engine, if it won't start on bad gas.

Who said anything about a squirt of bad gas? That's just stupid.