Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Default Machine Mart - small claim

On 14/08/2013 13:45, Dave Baker wrote:

Unfortunately most of the advice you received on here was based on
complete lack of legal knowledge and just how people felt about the
matter which motivated you to waste even more money on the claim.

I was one of the herd, as you put it, who advised going ahead with the
claim. That was based on my personal experience that large companies
such as this often do not want to spend time and money defending claims,
even if they reckon they can win them. It's a commercial decision, and I
think MM made a poor one.

Of course, my advice was based on a gamble that MM would not defend the
claim, but I stand by it.