Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default alt.rec.crafts.metalworking alive or???

On 8/13/2013 6:29 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
Joe, you probably run into more of the most interesting metalworking
situations. I think you should post more, even if it's old hat for you.
The political stuff is just placeholders for good, brain exercising
problems and challenges.

Well, I don't think I'm at the cutting edge of the knowledge base or
anything... But I really don't know what you folks would like to hear
about typically.

If I had the time, I'd post a list and short description of each
application that comes across my desk as it would certainly start some
pretty cool conversations. ...All I need now is a spare two or three
hours a day to organize that properly.

--
http://tinyurl.com/My-Official-Response

Regards,