Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Generator Maintenance, Service Questions

I picked up a coleman generator that didnt generate for 50 bucks on craiglist. I had planned on beating down the price but seeing the nice young couple with their new baby i just decided to pay the 50 bucks.... the couple was selling the generator to pay their rent.......

Stopped at a buddys on the way home., he offered to take a look at it.....

he found the govenor spring was stretched, and I sold him the generator for what i paid for it. he s my best friend and is still using that generator today, 10 years after i bought it