Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Joining Stainless Wire

wrote in message
On Tuesday, August 13, 2013 4:47:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2013 1:26:27 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote: Its
not a secret. I just would like to see some pure thought on specific
process ideas first. If nobody has blurted it out I will be glad to share
in a few days. Bob I second making a spot welder using MOT's.
Silver brazing would be fine if you had less than about 25 to do. But a
spot welder is the thing if you have very many to do. But I am curious
what the application is. Dan

Sounds like sal****er fishing leaders or some kind of rigging for
sal****er fishing. I've seen some of this sort of thing on the pegs at
various sport shops in CA along the coast. Some of the reels looked like
they could double for light winches.

Stan

Fishing Lure Making. Yes.