Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] stans4@prolynx.com is offline

Default Joining Stainless Wire

On Tuesday, August 13, 2013 4:47:48 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2013 1:26:27 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote: Its not a secret. I just would like to see some pure thought on specific process ideas first. If nobody has blurted it out I will be glad to share in a few days. Bob I second making a spot welder using MOT's. Silver brazing would be fine if you had less than about 25 to do. But a spot welder is the thing if you have very many to do. But I am curious what the application is. Dan

Sounds like sal****er fishing leaders or some kind of rigging for sal****er fishing. I've seen some of this sort of thing on the pegs at various sport shops in CA along the coast. Some of the reels looked like they could double for light winches.

Stan