Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default alt.rec.crafts.metalworking alive or???

On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 18:29:37 -0400, Tom Gardner Mars@Tacks wrote:

On 8/13/2013 4:07 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
This group seems to have transformed almost fully into the "let me rant
about this or that political BS" but seems to still have a few on-topic
posts here and there.

Does anyone know if alt.rec.crafts.metalworking is alive or not? Seems
to be dead quiet and ripe for the picking for those of us that do want
to talk metalworking...

Joe, you probably run into more of the most interesting metalworking
situations. I think you should post more, even if it's old hat for you.
The political stuff is just placeholders for good, brain exercising
problems and challenges.

Absolutely correct. If we had metalworking stuff...we would enjoy
it!

--
""Almost all liberal behavioral tropes track the impotent rage of small
children. Thus, for example, there is also the popular tactic of