Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default alt.rec.crafts.metalworking alive or???

On Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:07:11 PM UTC-7, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
This group seems to have transformed almost fully into the "let me rant

about this or that political BS" but seems to still have a few on-topic

posts here and there.

Does anyone know if alt.rec.crafts.metalworking is alive or not? Seems

to be dead quiet and ripe for the picking for those of us that do want

to talk metalworking...

--

http://tinyurl.com/My-Official-Response

Regards,

Joe Agro, Jr.

(800) 871-5022 x113

01.908.542.0244

Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-HQ.com

Production Tapping: http://www.Drill-HQ.com/?page_id=226

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Stop complaining and start your own machining group on LinkedIn. Get EA involved so I have someone that will interest me, amuse me, **** me the **** off, etc.

I did this for CADCAM and with my years of CADCAM industry connections my LinkedIn group has taken off like a bat out of hell:

CADCAM Technology Leaders group on LinkedIn