Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Raise The Minimum Wage

On Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:16:51 PM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:54:59 -0700 (PDT), "

wrote:

On Tuesday, August 13, 2013 1:12:00 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

Just killfile the idiot.

What? If he did that, you'd miss all of my help, Drool Cup.

--

Ed Huntress

So are you claiming that you help Michael with electronics?

I'm helping Michael to get his life in order. There's so much work to

be done there. d8-)

Still not appropriate for RCM. Try SED.

Try Zoloft.

--

Ed Huntress

Dan

As per usual you're not really helping, "slow Eddy".

You need to start begging Terrell to allow you to visit him in Florida for weeks so you can help him fix his badly leaking roofs. You will need to supply all materials for the extensive repairs as Terrill doesn't have any funds to spare.