Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Raise The Minimum Wage

On Tuesday, August 13, 2013 12:51:11 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, August 13, 2013 11:00:56 AM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:

I love it. Ed has posted 18 times on this thread and I have posted 7 times. Yet Ed believes that I am pretty heated up about it.

Funny but the evidence says something different.

Well, this is a thread I'm engaged in, and you apparently don't think

it's appropriate. But you've posted 7 messages in it. Hmmmm....

--

Ed Huntress

Thanks for reminding me. This thread is not appropriate for RCM. See the group description if you do not agree.

Dan

This thread isn't "appropriate" for RCM because it makes a mockery of idiots like Mark Wieber and his pals who can't see what the real problems are in America.

Wieber and his ilk want to blame liberals, democrats... anyone but themselves for failed policies of both political parties that don't work.

The thread is all about The Great ****s and how they have ****ed American over.

Raising the minimum wage to $10 an hour would be a good start to fixing what's wrong with America.