Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_2_] Bill Wright[_2_] is offline

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

Adrian wrote:

...and there was me today, looking at a couple of Rightmove ads for well
located building plots with PP for 3-4bed houses, not selling despite
being well £100k, whilst also thinking about the simultaneous thread and
other media coverage talking about whether the gov'ts help-to-buy scheme
was actually working to drag property prices out of the slump they're
in...

But £100,000 is utterly ridiculous for a house plot when you look at the
value of land for agriculture. We've lost sight of reality I think.

Bill