Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob[_63_] Bob[_63_] is offline

Default Arcan 2400 PSI Pressure Washer from Costco

replying to 01dyna, Bob wrote:
01dyna wrote:

Costco has an Arcan 2400 PSI gas pressure washer on sale for $289.
I not all that familiar with that brand. Anyone have one or have any
comments on pressure washers in that PSI range?
Mainly going to be used for cement/driveway cleaning and deck
cleaning.
I've read nothing but bad things about pressure washers from HD and
Lowes (high failure rates, burst hoses, low pressure etc).

The Arcan model worked great for several years. Eventually the gaskets
blew out and I'm having difficulty finding replacements. The motor has
been very reliable. Overall good value

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...co-314158-.htm