Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_2_] Bill Wright[_2_] is offline

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

The Other Mike wrote:
On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 04:20:29 +0100, Bill Wright wrote:

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

But to others, it might suggest the property is situated where land is
cheap...

No such thing as cheap land that has planning perm in the UK, thanks to
the immigrants.

Yes all those Romans, Anglo Saxons and Viikings. Deport them all.

No, they are irrelevant because we're talking about the situation now,
not hundreds of years ago. It is of course well known that the
successive waves of immigration in ancient times caused various problems
and unrest. However there's never in the whole of history been the sheer
numbers coming in as there was during the years of unrestricted
immigration as allowed by the last government. Furthermore we've never
had immigrants who include in their ranks many who are alienated from
British culture and the British way of life, and even some who are
prepared to murder our indigenous citizens in cold blood because of
their perverted ideologies.

Bill