Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

Nightjar wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
Live outside London, drive to work.

Yes I think that describes a majority of the population.

No it isn't. Most of the UK doesn't commute into London.

and the majority of into-London commuters use the train, anyway.

Mr Firth, of course, is being his usual slippery self.

The snag with the figure you've given is you'd need to define London. And
commuter.

One recent definition of London I have seen is anything south and east
of a line drawn from the Wash to the Severn Estuary.

So you'd include Bristol in London, then?

One that I often use is "Inside the M25".

--
Tciao for Now!

John.