Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_3_] Fredxx[_3_] is offline

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

On 13/08/2013 11:27, Steve Firth wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
The point I was trying to drag from some would be that arriving a
little late is better than simply not trying?

Complete waste of time given that with VPN I can work from home. But
sometimes one must meet face to face.

Why is it so many here seem to think a tiny percentage of the
population is the norm?

Why do Londoners falsely imagine that the majority give a dump in a
bucket about them?

You really think your particular lifestyle is a reasonable mirror of the
majority of UK residents? Or even a sizable proportion?

Live outside London, drive to work.

Yes I think that describes a majority of the population.

No it isn't. Most of the UK doesn't commute into London.