Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT No dates on conflicting webpages.

On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 11:00:22 -0400, "dadiOH"
wrote:

How come most webpages have no date?

No idea but if you want to know when the page was last updated, go to the
page and paste this in the address window...

javascript:alert(document.lastModified)

Thanks a lot. But it didn't do anything.

Your browser has to be enabled for java scripts.

I sure think so, but I used to know where to check and I can't find it
there now. Firefox/Tools/Options. I checked every tab. and can't
find anything about javascript.

Except for rare occasions, FF is the only browswer I use.

Can't find anything in the control panel either.
--

dadiOH