Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lawnmower will not run on its own. Unless helped with startingfluid.

I may have sent the wrong information. Looking
again. After the squirt of ether, does it start
and run, does it start and die?

Apologies if I read your post correctly.

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

On 8/12/2013 1:24 PM, wrote:
Hi I have a craftsman 4.0 HP 917-388260
that wont run on its own. Ive completely
disassembled the carburetor and soaked it
overnight in solvent then sprayed it
aggressively with carburetor cleaner. All
parts are clean and all holes appear to be clear
including the jet. But it still wont run! Ive got
fresh fuel and it is getting to the carb because
I pull the bowl off and there gas in it. Any help
would be highly appreciated!! Thanks!