Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Karl Townsend Karl Townsend is offline

Default Robotic Arm finally came in.

My bud Roger always wanted a real one. He finally bought one 30 some
years ago and was so disappointing. He says it's a POS.

Ive had several, including the aluminum framed ones made after the
war. Early war P38s are actually pretty cool, but late war and French
made aluminum ones..not so cool.

Gunner

Yep, just the model name isn't enough. My dad has a Korea surplus 1911
( got stuck in his duffle bag, somehow) Nice souvenere, but truly a
POS to shoot. I never considered buying one for myself until Don
Foreman brought his Kimber 1911 out. Now THAT'S a weapon.

Karl