Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Which Brandss of cordless phones most reliable

wrote:

Well, I am surprised by the positive comments on Panasonic Dect phones. Each of the 5 handsets on my Panasonic system have failed one by one. Now only 3 years after purchase I have to buy another complete set and start over. I will NEVER buy another Panasonic phone. It's all very well having the fancy functions, but not if you can't make or receive a call on it! Trouble is, what to buy that's going to be reliable?

Any more reliable than some idiot British Google Groups user who
resurrecting a four year old thread? My Panasonic KX-TGA600S phones are
over seven years old, and still have the original batteries. They still
hold a good charge, and are used almost daily.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.