Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, €˜Love Boat Sails Off to the Junkyard

On 8/12/2013 10:24 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

My maternal relatives are from New York via Naples, Italy so what part
of Italy do you regularly visit? My Italian ancestors took a one way
cruse to America. ^_^

TDD

My wife's father is from Paterno, near Cosenza in the southern part. We
spent some time there and want to go back again.

We usually go for a week each in two locations. Last trip was Rosana,
outside of Florence, Santa Maria de Castelebate on the shore south of
Naples.
http://www.villeinitalia.com/houses/BaiaDorata.html
Click on more photos and the fourth down was our apartment

Close to Amalfi, Salerno, Paestum, Pompeii

We stayed here on two different trips
http://www.villeinitalia.com/search_...ediRosano.html

From here, it is a short trip to Pisa, Sienna, Asissi. Nice drive on
the Futa Pass to Bolognia.
http://spirit.triumphmotorcycles.com/1/issue7/page11/

We've also been to Venice twice for a couple of days each time. Nice,
but expensive and probably won't go back as we saw the highlights.

We usually have coffee/tea and maybe an egg for breakfast, then head out
for the day. Lunch is our big meal of the day as a nice restaurant.
Then we go back to the villa and dinner is usually couple of salamis,
cheese, bread, and the mandatory bottle of wine. I enjoy shopping for
those things at the local stores.

I wish I had been able to visit Europe. I did get to work out in the
Pacific and see some amazing things and I did stay in Mexico for a
while. I also got to see the foreign country of Californiastan while
I worked for an electrical contractor traveling from San Diego to North
of San Francisco. It's such a shame the way it's inhabitants are
treating such a beautiful and fertile country. ^_^

TDD