Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

In article ,
polygonum wrote:
The point I was trying to drag from some would be that arriving a
little late is better than simply not trying?

A very simplistic PoV.

When I last could not get to work, I did what I could from home. That
probably achieved between half and three-quarters of my usual work. Had
I spent hours getting to work - and allowed similar for the return
journey - I might not have managed anything!

The vast majority can't work from home, I'd say. School kids the same.

--
*Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.