Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

In article
,
Steve Firth wrote:
It's quite extraordinary how narrow some people's views are. That if
their car breaks down they have no option but to stay at home and keep
the kids away from school.

Oh no, if my car breaks down I hire another car. Anything else would be
a severe PITA. The local bus service doesn't get into the city until
0930 for example.

The point I was trying to drag from some would be that arriving a little
late is better than simply not trying?

A very simplistic PoV.

When I last could not get to work, I did what I could from home. That
probably achieved between half and three-quarters of my usual work. Had
I spent hours getting to work - and allowed similar for the return
journey - I might not have managed anything!

--
Rod