Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] tom.rice50@gmail.com is offline

Default Which Brandss of cordless phones most reliable

On Tuesday, 1 September 2009 03:06:45 UTC+1, hr(bob) wrote:
I am considering buying some new cordless phones with the caller-ID
and answering features. Besides Consumerrrs Reports, does anyone here
have any experience repairing cordless phones, and which brand(s) do
they consider most reliable and/or repairable?

TIA,

Bob Hofmann

Well, I am surprised by the positive comments on Panasonic Dect phones. Each of the 5 handsets on my Panasonic system have failed one by one. Now only 3 years after purchase I have to buy another complete set and start over.. I will NEVER buy another Panasonic phone. It's all very well having the fancy functions, but not if you can't make or receive a call on it! Trouble is, what to buy that's going to be reliable?