Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

On 11/08/13 12:28, Bill Wright wrote:
Nightjar wrote:

er not really. I clocked Tuscany to where I live. 600 miles.

12 hours max at 50mph average.

Far longer than I would choose to drive in one day and no allowance
for breaks. Even when I was young, my maximum was 3 x 3 hour driving
sessions with at least a 30 minute break between each.

There's this ridiculous macho thing about driving on and on all day
long. It's daft.

Bill

we were not commenting on the advisability, but on the possibility.

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.