Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
In article ,
Bill Wright wrote:
Not having a car (for whatever reason) never stopped me getting to
work.

But you didn't live in a rural area with poor/no public transport and
the nearest work 20 miles away.

I'd have an alternative to the car in that situation.

But I thought you lived in a town? So just making up stories as usual?

Its quite extraordinary how narrow peoples views are. They think only of
themselves, their car, their workplace..and utterly ignore the fact that
all of these things depend on a lot of other people rushing around in
vehicles to ensure they themselves don't need one.

It's quite extraordinary how narrow some people's views are. That if their
car breaks down they have no option but to stay at home and keep the kids
away from school.

--
*Never kick a cow pat on a hot day *

Dave Plowman London SW