Posted to rec.woodworking

Default More Pictures

dpb wrote:
On 8/11/2013 10:31 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

Not to be offensive but if you really want input, you have to put
up better pictures than that. You have to admit - not one of those
was clear. How can anyone expect to offer any further advice than
what has already been offered, from pictures like that? I think
Swingman offered you the best advise - it seems pictures just can't
accurately describe the issue at hand. Maybe you'd want to take it
to a local shop for a better assessment. I think you'd be better
served that way.

There's nothing that wrong w/ the pictures--they're not perfect but
certainly good enough -- and the first were all that were really
needed.

I tip my hat to you then. Man - I couldn't make out any detail in them. If
it's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder I must be missing a lot
of beauty...

--

-Mike-