Posted to alt.home.repair
Jon Danniken[_7_] Jon Danniken[_7_] is offline

Default fence issue with neighbor

On 08/09/2013 12:42 PM, leza wang wrote:

I expressed my disapproval strongly to the workers because the
owner/neighbor was not there. The workers said you are neighbor and
you should help etc and they promise to removed it today and said
they put blue tar underneath so my backyard will be clean after. I
was angry with them because they did not take my permission but then
I said OK fine because I want to keep good term between us. Today
they said they can not remove the dirt and need another day. They
asked kindly so I said that is ok but I want it to be removed
tomorrow.

Go out tonight and take a dump in the hole where they work, and cover it
lightly with enough dirt so it is not readily apparent, but not so much
that it is buried.

Whatever animosity you feel towards them now will dissolve away when you
see them working the next day.

Jon