Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default fence issue with neighbor

Well done

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 09:59:35 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

The conversation is way off bass. The offending neighbor
should slip a tenor, and that would hit the right note.
No reason for this to reach a crescendo, as long as they
are octavely trying to reach harmony. Sadly, they are
off to a sour note. If I'm in tune, I can hear the
discord. My humor goes a bit awry, no off-fence intended.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus
www.lds.org
.

On 8/11/2013 9:21 AM, Lonesome Dove wrote:
On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 23:36:15 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

"Lonesome Dove" wrote in message

stuff snipped

You misread my response. The filing of the charges is the result of
them failing to sing an agreement, not violating an agreement.

What key should they sing it in? (-:

Bb with a C6th or an E9th steel
**
Lonesome Dove