Dave Hinz

Default Shower Incest Video Scene 9912

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 02:58:34 GMT, Tom Kohlman wrote:
...spamcop will accept Usenet abuse??? News to me! Tell me more.

Has for years, mate, right there on the front page I seem to recall.
(I get a different interface, being a subscriber).

...editorial
comment here though...the third party news readers are the ones that supply
the anonymous posting services...why would anybody desire that unless they
were trying to be buttheads???

Third party newsreaders are software. Anonymous posting services are
servers. There is no correlation between "not using the most frequent
target of viruses, worms, and security exploits", and using an anonymous
posting server.

Dave Hinz