Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default getting rid of bees

On 8/10/2013 6:48 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
I have some big bees starting to build a hive, nest, or whatever in the
eaves of my house. Is there a way to discourage this activity or should
I just spray it and kill them off?

Open eaves? Not as dire a problem as in enclosed eaves, IMO. Please
don't start throwing poison at the until you know what they are....not
likely they are honey bees, but they should not be killed if possible.
Beekeepers might be found to come and remove them if they are honey
bees. Hornets and yellow jackets are a whole nother thing.