Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

On 11/08/13 03:26, Bill Wright wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Towns exist because we have motorised transport.
********, there were towns long before we had any mechanical transport.

when do you ever read what people write before spouting such utter
********.

Ships existed before diesel engines too, or bunker old fired steam
turbines,but modern ships and their carrying capacity could not exist
without bunker oil or diesel,.

Towns were started for commerce and protection.

Utterly irrelevant.

I don't think you can get away from the fact that towns existed before
there was motorised transport. Danum, Camulodunum, and Londinium
spring to mind.

I am not trying to. IO am merely saying that existing to9wns would
collapse without motorised trapsottr.

Sheesh. Can peoiple not read?

Bill

--
Ineptocracy

(in-ep-toc-ra-cy) €“ a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.