Colin Blackburn

Default Property Ladder hurrah!

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:00:49 -0000, David Kent
wrote:

Mark S. wrote in message
At last!!

Someone gets a "spanking" for ignoring well meant advice. ;-)

Mark S.

I did not see the second half of the programme

Did they replace the roof?

Yes, begrudgingly. They also added a skylight to the bathroom at the same
time.

How much did it sell for?

92,000 IIRC. That gave them a profit of just 500 based on the 75,000
valuation before they decided to renovate. Of course, they disputed that
it would have sold for 75 at the time and so they estimated their
development profit as a higher proportion of the total profit (they bought
for 50,000 I think.) Their total budget tripled from their original 5,000
to 15,000.

Colin