Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default break away 120 vac electrical plug

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 10:33:27 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03
wrote:

...snip....

Now I'm really confused!

After all you've said about snipping and top posting, why did you post two
very short responses - without snipping anything - in the "fence issue with
neighbor" thread?

One response is a single line at the bottom, with nothing snipped from the
previous 2 posts. Isn't that the very issue you've been basing your
argument against bottom posting on?

I quote: "Well only 1 person in 100 TRIMS anything so what we wind up with
is these HUGE redundant piles of words that you have to PAGE PAGE PAGE PAGE
PAGE your way thru only to find out that "That happened to me once except
it was with a fish instead of an Edsel". "

Because I'm a product of my environment. Also note that there is no
consistency as to whether I top post of bottom post. It's a mad mad
world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4