Posted to alt.home.repair
Ashton Crusher[_2_] Ashton Crusher[_2_] is offline

Default So *that's* where that tool has been!

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 01:20:26 -0400, "Robert Green"
wrote:

"Wes Groleau" wrote in message
The worst case of lost tool I ever experienced was when I was working on
some electronics and needed my needle-nose pliers.

I'm thinking "My butt hasn't left the chair for an hour, so it has to be
nearby!"

After more than five minutes of searching, I found it--on the edge of
the workbench, four inches in front of my sternum, with nothing covering

it.

If there is an afterlife, I hope it comes with a review of all the moments
in my life where I could have been killed or horribly maimed and I didn't
even know about it. There were plenty of times I did know I had just used
up one of my nine lives,

When I was young and invincible I used to work on my car all the time
with it just held up with the jack. You couldn't pay me to get under
a car today that didn't have jackstands holding it up but back
then.....