Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

"Mike Lane" wrote in message
dia.com...
Dave Liquorice wrote on Aug 10, 2013:

On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 19:34:47 +0100, harryagain wrote:

My destinations are usually at least a couple of days' motorway

travel
away. Whether or not I use the car once there will depend upon the

destination. Places like Vienna or Berlin are best seen on foot or

using public transport. The Black Forest is somewhere to tour

around.

You spend your holidays driving????
Boring.

A lot less boring than spending a week on a sun lounger turning into
a lobster.

Absolutely! I really like driving abroad and I'm always slightly
disappointed
when we reach our destination - usually Croatia these days. We take a
week
to get there and the same to get back.

A teenage phase.
I got fed up with driving and took up flying.
The question is, what next?