Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Robotic Arm finally came in.

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

On 8/10/2013 7:42 AM, RogerN wrote:

snip

A cousin bought the original kit consisting of 3 small steppers, a circuit
board with a parallel port connector and a 24v transformer. He left it
here in a storage room years ago and I came across it recently. I have no
docs and the 3-1/2" floppy is corrupt. So, I want to play with it or sell
it. In either case I need the docs and software and I can't find **** on
the web about this model. I tried to run the kit with Mach-3 but have no
idea how to set up the software. I assume the kit isn't worth much at all,
is it?

I found some manuals and pinouts he
http://www.maxnc.net/category_s/1840.htm

I'll look in my old software and see if I can find the software I have/had.

RogerN