Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

In article ,
Nightjar wrote:
In article ,
Nightjar wrote:
I doubt many people actually need a 600 mile range. Few would drive that
distance without stopping - especially in the UK.

I bought the long range tank for my car specifically to give me a
better range than that for when I go touring in Europe. I won't do it
non-stop, but I also don't have to buy fuel at motorway prices.

Where do you stop for the night? Not on a motorway, surely? So buy
your fuel there?

Precisely. With a 600+ mile range I can fill up at whatever town or city
I stop in for the night.

Which means you are using only motorways when touring abroad?

--
*To be intoxicated is to feel sophisticated, but not be able to say it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.