Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Electric cars still a bit ****e

In article ,
polygonum wrote:
On 10/08/2013 02:22, Bill Wright wrote:
My worry about electric cars would be that I'd leave it on charge
overnight, only to find in the morning that something had tripped (or
whatever) and the car wasn't charged. Then what would I do? Lose a day I
suppose while I waited for it to charge.

Bill

That could cause chaos if there were a major overnight power cut in an
area with high electric car usage. Lots of people failing to get to
work, school, etc.

Says a lot of modern society if they'd fail to get to work or school
because their car won't go.

--
*Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.