Posted to alt.home.repair
Guv Bob Guv Bob is offline

Default fence issue with neighbor

"leza wang" wrote in message ...
Hi
I just would love to hear your opinion about this....

I had this same problem a few years ago. This is how I handled it....

First, I set up a boom box near the fence and played the same loud and obnoxious song all day, like Cherokee Pow Wow Drums:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9BN7atOD1s

Then I took a walk around the neighborhood and scooped up all big bag of dog poop.

When they went on break, I smeared the dog poop on their tools.

Then, while they were washing their tools, I went around to their truck and smeared dog poop on the door handles (inside and outside), steering wheel, sun visors (both sides) and cup holders.

Then, I changed the boombox tune to one of Slim Whitman yodeling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPgPyDBmY-k

Later I ordered Pizza Hut delivered, intercepted the pizza guy, added some sliced dog poop and asked him to deliver it. I instructed him to say it's the new meat-eater bonus pizza.

Then finally I bought some corn dogs for them from Weinerschnizel, but first carefully cut open the crust and replaced the weiners with dog poop, and closed them back.

Good luck!